Our business has grown and we’re looking for a barn or large garage to lease in Saanich/Central Saanich to act as our ‘Landscape Shop’. This would not be a public location. It would be for use by our ‘edible landscaping’ team for the purpose of dry storage of lumber/materials and construction of raised beds, cloches, and other small garden-related infrastructure. We are tidy and respectful of all the spaces we operate in.
What We’re Looking For:
- 20ft x 30 ft barn or garage (minimum)
- power and water hookup needed
- good access for small trucks mostly, odd larger delivery
- the ideal site is a farm somewhere in Saanich or southern part of Central Saanich
- we’re willing to repair or possibly build for the right lease agreement
- a secure site either via good privacy or lockable gate
- usage can be during designated business hours
- 2-year lease agreement to start
Let us know if you know of an under-utilized barn in Saanich or Central Saanich.
Tayler, 250-884-2279 / [email protected]