POSITION FILLED - Thank you.
We're looking for someone hard-working, and super-positive about edible & ecological landscaping to join our team, 2 days a week to start.
What The Job Entails:
- being courteous and professional with clients and our crew
- driving, loading, unloading work truck
- weeding & mulching
- pickup & delivery of mulch, soil & plants
- shoveling, forking, raking, 'mattock-ing', & trenching
- planting and tending to vegetables & perennial edible plants
- pruning fruit trees & berry bushes
What We're Looking For:
- a positive, energetic attitude
- excellent inter-personal skills
- 2+ years landscaping/horticulture experience
- you know how to grow food
- farming or tree-planting experience an asset
- time management skills
- plant ID skills
- thrives with hard physical work
- cell phone
- class 5 driver's license
- own transportation to get to & from client sites in Greater Victoria & Saanich Peninsula, occasional
What We Offer:
- 2 days per week (could grow for the right person)
- $20 / hr to start (could grow for the right person)
- WCB coverage + CPP, EI & vacation pay
- paycheques bi-weekly
- a positive work environment
- the opportunity to work on a variety of edible landscaping projects
Please send us a cover letter (email@example.com) explaining why you want to work with us and how your skill-set is a good fit, as well as your resume + 3 references.
The position starts ASAP, so apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you,
- Tayler & Solara