Want to Join Our Team? Casual Position Available Now!
Casual position available!
We're looking for the right person to join our edible landscaping team, working in Greater Victoria & Saanich Peninsula, BC on a casual basis.
The successful candidate will be working under the supervision of our field crew foreman.
What The Job Entails:
- edible landscape installation & maintenance
- shovelling, forking, raking, 'mattock-ing' & trenching
- weeding & mulching
- assisting with rock & stone work
- planting and tending to vegetables & perennial edible plants
- being courteous and professional with clients
Assets We Look For:
- thrives with hard physical work
- a positive, energetic attitude
- landscaping/horticulture experience
- tree planting experience
- farming experience
- time management skills
- plant ID skills
- cell phone
- class 5 driver's licence
- own transportation to get to & from our headquarters in Vic West
- Organic Master Gardener (OMG) or horticulture certificate certificate
- Permaculture Design Certificate
What We Offer:
- Seasonally 1-2 days per week availability
- $18 / hr
- WCB coverage + CPP, EI & vacation pay
- we carry $2M liability insurance
- monthly pay periods
- a positive work environment
- the opportunity to work on a variety of sites, learning about microclimates and diverse growing conditions
Please send us a resume and cover letter to [email protected] explaining how your skills and experience will be an asset to our team! Let us know which days of the week you are available.
Position starts soon. Apply by March 18th.
We look forward to hearing from you,
- Tayler & Solara