Edible Plant Sale – March 26th
We're having an edible plant sale, Saturday March 26th!
You're welcome to come walk around our gardens and see a diversity of multi-functional plants.
Inspired by permaculture, our plants and gardens are meant to be beautiful while functioning like natural ecosystems!
Our micro-nursery focuses on custom-propagated edible perennials. What we do not sell to our edible landscaping clients, we sell at seasonal plant sales. This is our first sale of 2016!
- fruit-bearing trees/shrubs
- goji, goumi, autumn olive, fig, elderberry, currants, thornless blackberries
- medicinal plants
- comfrey (bocking 14),
- tea, culinary & dye plants
- catmint, chocolate mint, false indigo
- perennial vegetables & edible tubers
- earth chestnut, skirret, yacon, pink plume celery, good king henry, chinese artichoke
Please note, we have a limited supply.
Saturday, March 26th, 2016
1pm - 5pm
539 Downey Rd, North Saanich, BC (second driveway, park on road)